A baby’s first steps are a memorable milestone, and they need all the support they can get, like the right footwear. Although shoes are not necessary for babies to learn how to walk, they provided protection and the right support for their tiny feet. It doesn’t hurt that they’re adorable on them too. So we’re going to give you our picks for the 7 best baby training shoes, so your baby will love making those small steps.
Feet support is essential, and babies need them as much as we do. With the 7 best baby training shoes, you can match with your little and know you’re at peace because we’ll be sure to choose only the best for you and the safest for your baby.
|OUR TOP PICK||PUMA Unisex-Child St Runner 2 Mesh Hook and Loop Sneaker||Dress up your toddler in classic training sneakers with the PUMA Unisex-Child St Runner 2 Mesh Hook and Loop Sneaker, featuring a hook and loop fastener for a secure fit that’s perfect for their baby steps.|
|RUNNER UP||COODO Toddler Kid’s Sneakers||Keep your baby looking sharp and sporty with the COODO Toddler Kid’s Sneakers, featuring an upper mesh lining for breathable and comfortable playtime.|
|ALSO GREAT||Qtolo Baby Sneakers Boys Girls First Walking Shoes Breathable Mesh Shoes||If you’re a fan of low-top sneakers, the Qtolo Baby Sneakers is perfect for your baby. It has style without sacrificing comfort.|
|Harvest Land Kids Shoes Toddlers Canvas Sneakers||Give your baby a trendy look with the Harvest Land Kids Shoes Toddlers Canvas Sneakers, featuring tennis-themed slip-ons that will make him look like he’s ready to stroll in a country club.|
|Baby Deer High Top Leather First Walker||Do you like making fashion risks? Keep your baby looking stylish and feeling comfortable in the Baby Deer High Top Leather First Walker.|
|OAISNIT Baby Boys Girls Sneakers||Give your baby lightweight, breathable shoes to walk in with the OAISNIT Baby Boys Girls Sneakers. These sneakers are perfect for first walkers and come with a sporty and trendy look.|
|DADAWEN Strap Athletic Running Shoes||Give your baby comfort for walking and running with the DADAWEN Strap Athletic Running Shoes featuring lightweight and breathable mesh material that makes it a perfect addition to your baby’s outdoor wardrobe.|
A Detailed Review On The 7 Best Training Shoes
PUMA Unisex-Child St Runner 2 Mesh Hook and Loop Sneaker
Dress up your toddler in classic training sneakers with thePUMA Unisex-Child St Runner 2 Mesh Hook and Loop Sneaker, featuring a hook and loop fastener for a secure fit that’s perfect for their baby steps.
These Puma classics belong to one of the 7 best baby training shoes for their functionality and design. The upper mesh makes it breathable for your baby’s feet, even in heavy play during the summer.
Balance and stability are important for a baby learning to walk, which is why the full rubber outsole of the ITEM ensures a grip that keeps your baby balanced. At the same time, the heel clip optimizes his stability.
Babies who are learning to walk, need flexibility on the soles besides grip, and although the PUMA Kids’ St Runner hook and loop fastener Sneaker offer good grip for balance, the soles are not too flexible. Consider this aspect of the product if your baby needs more shoe flexibility.
- It comes in different colors and classic design for an easy mix-and-match for your baby’s wardrobe
- It features an upper mesh for breathability and comfort, even during heavy play
- It has a rubber sole with a heel clip for balance and stability
- It features a hook-and-loop fastener for a secure fit and an easy on-and-off
- The sole is not too flexible and may be challenging for some babies
- There are sizing concerns that either run too big or too small
- The shoes are narrow in the midsection making it too snug for babies with wide feet
COODO Toddler Kid’s Sneakers
Keep your baby looking sharp and sporty with the COODO Toddler Kid’s Sneakers, featuring an upper mesh lining for breathable and comfortable playtime.
The sporty style is in, so why not dress up your baby the same way? These sneakers come in different colors for a variety, allowing your baby’s personality to shine through. It features a flexible outsole that gives them a full range of movement as they continue to develop their skills in walking and running.
It comes with a hook-and-loop closure, ensuring a secure fit and making it parents easier to take them off and put them on. Its lightweight and breathable material keep feet comfortable while playing throughout the day.
The soles of the COODO Toddler Kid’s Sneakers are made of foam to allow more flexibility, but it sacrifices a tough grip. If you have a toddler who still needs more support for balance and stability, consider this aspect before purchasing.
- It has breathable mesh material for your baby’s comfort
- It keeps the fit snug with its hook-and-loop closure
- It has different colors for a fun, sporty variation
- It has a flexible sole to support a full range of movement
- The Velcro loses effectiveness when used in the dryer
- The soles are not as grippy as other competing brands because it uses foam and not rubber
- It is recommended for babies with wide feet
Qtolo Baby Sneakers Boys Girls First Walking Shoes Breathable Mesh Shoes
If you’re a fan of low-top sneakers, the Qtolo Baby Sneakers Boys Girls First Walking Shoes is perfect for your baby. It has style without sacrificing comfort.
The breathable canvas material is one of the reasons why it’s one of our picks for the 7 best baby training shoes. If you’re worried about rough material on your baby’s skin, don’t be. This canvas material passed environmental protection standards that ensure your baby’s feet are safe.
These stylish sneakers have easy to wear dual-hook-and-loops design and a memory foam footbed for added comfort. Its foam-filled shoe collars keep your baby’s sensitive skin from red friction marks, and the anti-skid sole ensures your baby’s balance and stability.
As with other shoes ordered online, sizing can be an issue. It is recommended that you take an accurate measurement of your baby’s feet before purchasing to ensure you get the right size.
- It uses soft and breathable canvas material
- It uses dual-hook-and-loops so your baby can wear it with ease
- It has an anti-skid sole for stability and balance
- The foam-filled collars protect your baby’s feet from red friction marks
- Sizing may be off and run too big or too small for your baby
- Some of the trim pieces may fall after weeks of rough use
- The soles are not too flexible
Harvest Land Kids Shoes Toddlers Canvas Sneakers
Give your baby a trendy look with the Harvest Land Kids Shoes Toddlers Canvas Sneakers, featuring tennis-themed slip-ons that will make him look like he’s ready to stroll in a country club.
Style is an important deciding factor for wardrobe, which is why these sneakers make a unique, stylish addition to your baby’s wardrobe. It uses soft canvas that’s friendly to your baby’s skin and breathable material to keep their active feet dry. It comes in classic navy blue and white colors that even you might want to have for yourself.
These mini tennis shoes have a carbon fiber sponge sole that makes it durable and features shock-absorbent soles that protect joints when running or jumping. The outsole is flexible and anti-slip for a better range of movement. The footbed offers excellent cushioning and support, so your baby will want to be in it all day.
If you prefer a firm grip on shoe soles, this is something to consider before purchasing the Harvest Land Kids Shoes Toddlers Canvas Sneakers. Although the outsoles are anti-skid, it may not be ideal for some surfaces.
- It comes in a unique, laceless tennis-themed style that features an elastic tongue for easy on-and-off
- It is made of lightweight and breathable canvas to ensure maximum comfort
- The insole is made of carbon fiber for durability and elasticity
- It has an anti-slip and flexible TPR outsole for a better range of movement
- The grip is not very effective on other surfaces
- It has sizing issues that either run too small or too big
- The sole inserts may come out after several uses
Baby Deer High Top Leather First Walker
Do you like making fashion risks? Keep your baby looking stylish and feeling comfortable in the Baby Deer High Top Leather First Walker.
One look at these high top leather baby walkers, and you’ll understand why this is one of our top picks for the 7 best baby training shoes. They are made of 100% leather, so it’s more breathable than faux leather and features a lace-up closure for a stylish and adjustable fit.
These premium leather boots have a flexible rubber outsole that keeps your baby stable and supports their balance. These baby walkers are perfect for babies who are still learning to walk. The color is a plus for parents who want classic pure white leather.
One of the main reasons shoes get dissatisfied reviews is because of inaccurate sizing when basing on the chart. Similarly, with the Baby Deer High Top Leather First Walker, make sure you check with customer support before confirming your purchase to avoid return hassles.
- It is made of 100% leather that looks good and feels great
- The soles are made of rubber, so your baby is safe to learn to walk in them even on hardwood floors
- It uses a lace-up closure for a secure and adjustable fit
- The color is a bright, pure white to give a classic look
- There are sizing concerns for the shoe as they either run too big or small
- The laces may be untied during rough play
- Some batches may have flimsy soles, which could be a manufacturing flaw
OAISNIT Baby Boys Girls Sneakers
Give your baby lightweight, breathable shoes to walk in with the OAISNIT Baby Boys Girls Sneakers. These sneakers are perfect for first walkers and come with a sporty and trendy look.
Shoes are all about style and protection. With the OAISNIT Baby Boys Girls Sneakers, you are sure to keep your baby’s toes safe with its anti-collision toe cap and a sturdy and lightweight sole for maximum support. With these features, you can give your kids more freedom to play and yourself some peace of mind.
You don’t have to worry about sacrificing comfort for style because these shoes have a breathable cotton lining that keeps your baby’s feet comfortable during walks. The stretchy and premium-quality cotton material gives your baby’s feet room to grow and room to breathe.
A secure fit is essential for baby shoes, but the tabs may become flimsy after multiple heavy uses. It’s ideal for walks, but it may not hold up to rough outdoor play.
- It has anti-slip rubber soles that promise maximum grip for traction and stability
- It uses a flexible closure with Velcro for an easy-on-easy-off experience
- It has breathable cotton material
- It comes with different designs for versatility
- It has sizing issues, and some shoes are smaller than normal
- It may not be too ideal for babies with narrow feet
- The velcro becomes flimsy after several uses
DADAWEN Strap Athletic Running Shoes
Give your baby comfort for walking and running with the DADAWEN Strap Athletic Running Shoes featuring lightweight and breathable mesh material that makes it a perfect addition to your baby’s outdoor wardrobe.
A flexible outsole is ideal for babies learning to walk and toddlers who are crazy about moving around. These stylish sneakers use a light, soft, and flexible rubber foot sole to allow a better range of movement while giving your baby’s feet the support it needs.
These lightweight and comfortable sneakers are easy to wear because of their style. The hook-and-loop closure also enables a snug fit, so they’re safe even during rough running sessions. The toe cap protects their toes while the padded collars and tongue provide comfort.
Shoes suffer wear and tear because they endure a lot of rough activities. With rough outdoor play, the light mesh material may unravel when it’s caught on sharp objects.
- It uses breathable and lightweight material
- It has a nonslip and flexible sole for a range of movement and stability
- The elastic and adjustable lace design keeps your baby’s feet in place
- It comes in a variety of colors that will suit your child’s personality
- The mesh may unravel after rough use
- The insole of the shoe is not cushioned
- The shoes don’t have arch support
Whether it’s for comfort, style, or safety, choosing the right shoes for your little ones is an important task. They need the support and encouragement to go out and make their cute steps in the world, and we hope our picks for the 7 best baby training shoes give you what you need because you and your baby deserve to enjoy these milestones together. Find out more about baby shoes.