When it comes to our baby’s skin, we choose the best products, which means we also have to be picky about their clothes. Unlike other products, baby clothes and fabric stay with our babies the longest. That’s why we’re giving you our picks for the 7 best organic baby clothes.
A lot of non-organic fabric may have toxins that are harmful to a baby’s sensitive skin. The 7 best organic baby clothes will help you choose durable and environmentally sustainable garments for your little one.
|OUR TOP PICK||O2 Baby Organic Cotton Zip Front Sleeper Pajamas||Give your little one a comfortable time for sleep and play with the O2 Baby Organic Cotton Zip Front Sleeper Pajamas. It is made of 100% organic cotton fabric that is perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin.|
|RUNNER UP||Touched by Nature Sleep and Play||Your baby should be comfortable as he learns to slowly move around, which is why we are featuring the Touched by Nature Sleep and Play for its comfortable fit, organic material, and zip-up features.|
|ALSO GREAT||L’ovedbaby Footed Overall||Your baby eventually wants to stand. That is why the L’ovedbaby Footed Overall, with its slip-proof rubber dot soles, is the perfect playtime companion.|
|KYTE BABY Zipper Closure||Your baby needs stretchy fabric while moving around, which is why the KYTE BABY Zipper Closure is one of our choices for the 7 best organic baby clothes. It offers a comfortable fit and stretch that dries easily, making it perfect playtime wear.|
|Burt’s Bees Sleep & Play One-Piece Romper-Jumpsuit||Add some color to your baby’s wardrobe with the 100% organic Burt’s Bees Sleep & Play One-Piece Romper-Jumpsuit. A romper-jumpsuit with different designs that allows a lot of room for a lot of wiggles.|
|Hudson Baby Cotton Coveralls||Comfort doesn’t have to be boring! Give your babies a splash of color with the Hudson Baby Cotton Coveralls, made with 100% cotton and featuring snap closures for convenience.|
|Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Short Sleeve Romper||Snuggle in comfort with the Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Short Sleeve Romper made of 100% organic cotton for comfortable wear all year round.|
A Detailed Review On The 7 Best Organic Baby Clothes
O2 Baby Organic Cotton Zip Front Sleeper Pajamas
Give your little one a comfortable time for sleep and play with the O2 Baby Organic Cotton Zip Front Sleeper Pajamas. It is made of 100% organic cotton fabric that is perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin.
The O2 Baby Organic Cotton Zip Front Sleeper Pajamas is made of 100% organic cotton that is safe for your baby’s skin. It is machine washable, featuring a zip closure for easy diaper and garment change.
This organic and comfortable onesie is made of thick material making it ideal for cool weather while the fit makes it easy for your baby’s sleep and playtime. It is also machine-washable, adding to the convenience.
Like most issues with clothes, the sizing can be confusing. Some users report that it is smaller than the standard sizing, and the openings of the neck and arms may seem disproportionate to some.
- It is made of 100% organic cotton fabric and is safe for your baby’s skin.
- It features a zip closure, which is ideal for many parents since it is more secure.
- It comes in a variety of cute plain colors.
- It is machine-washable, which is convenient for busy parents.
- The openings of the neck and arms are not a good fit based on some reviews.
- The fabric shrinks an inch if used in the dryer.
- The fabric on the feet tears over time due to friction.
Touched by Nature Sleep and Play
Your baby should be comfortable as he learns to slowly move around, which is why we are featuring the Touched by Nature Sleep and Play for its comfortable fit, organic material, and zip-up features.
The organic cotton material of the Touched by Nature Sleep and Play made with natural fibers are breathable and comfortable to the touch. It is made without harsh chemicals, which makes this a safe and cozy wear for daily use.
The Touched by Nature Sleep and Play has cute designs, making your little one look more adorable. It is machine-washable for convenience and is great for both cool and warm weather, while the zip-up feature makes diaper changes easier.
The fabric shrinks after being used in a dryer, which affects sizing. If you consider purchasing this product, consider getting a bigger size, and anticipate the adjustment.
- It is made of 100% organic cotton that is safe for your baby to use daily.
- It has a variety of designs that you can mix and match to make your baby look more adorable.
- It features a zipper closure, making diaper changes easier and secures your baby with less hassle.
- It is machine-washable for added convenience.
- It shrinks after it is placed in the dryer in spite of the care instructions.
- Some items come with poor sewing, making it easy to rip.
- Some colors don’t match with some photos.
L’ovedbaby Footed Overall
Your baby eventually wants to stand. That is why the L’ovedbaby Footed Overall, with its slip-proof rubber dot soles, is the perfect playtime companion.
This organic footed overall made it to our list of the 7 best organic baby clothes because of its GOTS certification. It is free of chemicals and other synthetic compounds that are commonly used in clothing.
The L’ovedbaby Footed Overall is comfortable for daily use and features slip-proof rubber-dot soles for your ease of mind. It also has fold-over mitt sleeves for newborns, and it comes in different colors because you can never have too many comfortable onesies.
The printed onesies fade after a few washes. And similar to other garment issues, sizing can be challenging. Some sizes are reported to be smaller than other designs, even if they were ordered in the same size.
- The material is thick and soft.
- It is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard as 100% organic with no synthetic fillers.
- It offers a gloved-sleeve option to protect newborns from scratching.
- It comes in many colors, stripes, and five different sizes for variety.
- The material shrinks when used in a dryer, which means it requires extra care.
- Some users report ordering the same size with different designs that may look different.
- Some printed designs may fade after several washes.
KYTE BABY Zipper Closure
Your baby needs stretchy fabric while moving around, which is why the KYTE BABY Zipper Closure is one of our choices for the 7 best organic baby clothes. It offers a comfortable fit and stretch that dries easily, making it perfect playtime wear.
This zip-up footie comes in soft and stretchy fabric made of bamboo rayon that’s comfortable as your baby’s daily wear. The zipper runs all the way down the leg, so it’s easier to change their diapers even while they’re sleeping.
The KYTE BABY Zipper Closure is a favorite because of its soft feel. The stretch material fits snug on your baby even as he grows older. It also comes in different plain colors, including black for a stain-proof variety.
There is a mix of reviews about this footie’s durability in the wash. Some people report slight pilling after several washes, which may be a result of some differences in handling the footies in the wash.
- The material is soft and stretchy, which is perfect for playtime.
- The material dries easily, so it is convenient for those unavoidable spills.
- The zipper goes all the way down the legs, so it is easy to change diapers without waking your baby up.
- It comes in attractive plain colors, including black for a good variety.
- The material shows slight flaking after several washes.
- The material may be damaged with too much friction, which is not advisable for crawling babies.
- It is too lightweight and is not advisable for winter use.
Burt’s Bees Sleep & Play One-Piece Romper-Jumpsuit
Add some color to your baby’s wardrobe with the 100% organic Burt’s Bees Sleep & Play One-Piece Romper-Jumpsuit. A romper-jumpsuit with different designs that allows a lot of room for a lot of wiggles.
This 100% organic, GOTS certified sleep and play pajamas are perfect for use daily. The material is ring-spun for durability and to prevent pilling after washing. The variety of designs allows your little one’s vibrant personality to shine through.
The cute designs of this sleep and play footie offers space for a lot of wiggle and movement. It comes with easy-to-fold mittens for newborn sizes and, best of all, it is GOTS-certified organic.
Sizing is an issue for this otherwise comfortable and colorful footie. According to reviews, it comes in sizes too large that make it difficult for crawling babies to use.
- It is 100% organic, GOTS-certified.
- It comes with a stretchy material that is helpful during a first wash shrink.
- It uses zipper closure for security and ease.
- It uses their signature ‘bee grip’ soles for your baby’s stability when moving.
- The sizing is too big compared to the standard, forcing users to size down.
- Some pajamas draw up and prevent babies from crawling.
- There is no elastic on the heels for support.
Hudson Baby Cotton Coveralls
Comfort doesn’t have to be boring! Give your babies a splash of color with the Hudson Baby Cotton Coveralls, made with 100% cotton and featuring snap closures for convenience.
This colorful set of 3 cotton coveralls makes this easily one of the 7 best organic baby clothes on our list because it is gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin and is great for daily use. It features snap-ups for a convenient change of clothes and diapers anytime.
Babies need good support for playtime, tummy time, and normal everyday use. The Hudson Baby Cotton Coveralls fits well on chunky babies or those with cloth diapers. It is also affordable since it comes in a set with coveralls and coordinating union suits.
When not washed cold, cotton shrinks significantly. You should consider your time when purchasing this set since it should be preferably hand-washed. If you have a busy schedule, consider sizing up to anticipate any shrinking.
- It is spacious and allows a lot of wiggle and breathing room.
- It has snaps, which makes it functional and easy to access for diaper changes.
- It is comfortable and cozy with thick material, preferably for colder seasons.
- It comes with many designs to match your baby’s personality.
- It shrinks when washed hot, so you have to be cautious during laundry.
- The snaps can be frustrating for some parents and wear over time.
- The material is not good for warm weather since it’s not very lightweight.
Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Short Sleeve Romper
Snuggle in comfort with the Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson Short Sleeve Romper made of 100% organic cotton for comfortable wear all year round.
These pastel-colored short-sleeved rompers come in different pastel designs for a fresh look. It features snap fronts for quick and easy changes. Even with short sleeves, the material is thick and warm, which is still good for colder months.
This romper is 100% organic and certified by OEKO-TEX because choosing one of the 7 best organic baby clothes, means we have to make sure they are free of harmful chemicals and synthetic fillers. The material is soft and roomy, giving your babies much-needed wiggle room for playtime.
Like other garments, sizing may be too big compared to standard, which can be an issue for some but could be good for chunkier babies.
- They come in different colors for added variety.
- They are short sleeves, which makes it good for warm weather but with material thick enough for use in cool weather.
- It is OEKO-TEX certified as 100% organic and free of harmful chemicals.
- The material is soft and comfortable for daily wear.
- The sizing may be too big compared to the standard.
- The snaps are not convenient for some parents since they have to be completely undone for a diaper change.
- There are user reports of some poor stitching in some areas of the romper.
Caring for the environment in style starts with our babies. The 7 best organic baby clothes are not only comfortable and safe. They are all about giving back to farmers and doing your part to provide eco-friendly solutions in the world one baby step at a time.
Although this trend is relatively new for baby garments, organic baby clothes are an innovative way of providing safe and stylish clothes to kids. Organic cotton, one of the popular choices for organic wear, is breathable but retains warmth during winter. Although the price is a concern for most consumers, you will eventually save more money by choosing organic clothes for your baby. We hope the list of the 7 best organic baby clothes will be the first step to a lasting change in your lifestyle. Get more tips on baby clothes.