Nothing says comfort like a good pair of sandals. There’s a reason why sandals were the preferred footwear in the ancient world, and it’s more than just breathability. Having a toddler marks the start of an adventure. Whether it’s a trip to the park during the summer or a random drive to the beach, your toddler will need the right support for all the exploring he’ll be doing. In this article, we’ll give you the 7 best toddler sandals so you can choose the best adventure or fashion footwear for your child. Because we believe comfort can be stylish.
|OUR TOP PICK||Sanuk Kids Yoga Sling Burst Sandal||If you love yoga sandals and want to see them on your little one, the Sanuk Kids Yoga Sling Burst Sandal is sure to be a hit.|
|RUNNER UP||Crocs Kids’ Crocband Ii Sandal||Do you want sandals that are good enough for playtime in dry and wet weather? Then the Crocs Kids’ Crocband Ii Sandal is just the one for your toddler.|
|ALSO GREAT||Teva Kids’ T Psyclone XLT Sport Sandal||Give your toddler a sporty look with the Teva Kids’ T Psyclone XLT Sport Sandal because they deserve sandals for comfortable running and playing.|
|Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Shoe Surfer Sandal||Be worry-free when hitting the beach with your toddler in the Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Shoe Surfer Sandal, featuring material meant to withstand saltwater so your little one can enjoy the sea.|
|Litfun Kids Girls Cute Flower Open Toe Flat Strap Summer Sandals||Are you looking for adorable sandals for that cute Sunday dress? We got one just for you! Give your little princess girly touch with the Litfun Kids Girls Cute Flower Open Toe Flat Strap Summer Sandals and wow your family.|
|Carter’s Girl’s Flossie Flower Gladiator Sandal||If you couldn’t pull off the gladiator sandals trend, let your little girl take it instead with the Carter’s Girl’s Flossie Flower Gladiator Sandal. This feminine touch to the trendy gladiator sandals will be a fashion hit on your mini-me.|
|Chaco Z1 Ecotread Sandal||Get your toddler geared for adventure in the Chaco Z1 Ecotread Sandal. With its sleek design, meant for treading, your toddler will surely make his mark.|
A Detailed Review On The 7 Best Toddler Sandals
Sanuk Kids Yoga Sling Burst Sandal
If you love yoga sandals and want to see them on your little one, the Sanuk Kids Yoga Sling Burst Sandal is sure to be a hit.
The comfortable and iconic Sanuk style can be on toddlers too, and it comes in three different colors for you to choose. It has an ankle strap for better support, making it perfect for those summer walks in the park. Sanuk also makes the same style in adult sizes so you can match with your toddler.
The material on the Sanuk Kids Yoga Sling Burst Sandal ensures a comfortable wrap and design. While some sandals are rough on the skin, this is made of two-way stretch knit material that’s soft on your child’s feet. The footbed of these minimalist yoga sandals is made from a real yoga mat. It uses a rubber sole for good grip on slippery surfaces.
These yoga sandals are comfortable to wear but challenging to put on. They are not slip-on sandals, which will be difficult for your toddler to wear.
- It is a unique yoga-niche design that’s minimalist and breathable
- It uses stretch knit and soft material for its sling, so it doesn’t leave marks on your child’s feet
- It has rubber soles for better grip and support
- The yoga sling is designed to provide a secure yet comfortable wrap
- The material takes a long time to dry
- The footbed may start peeling after constant wear
- It is challenging to put on a toddler
Crocs Kids’ Crocband Ii Sandal
Do you want sandals that are good enough for playtime in dry and wet weather? Then the Crocs Kids’ Crocband Ii Sandal is just the one for your toddler.
It can be challenging to tell your toddler to stay put, and why should you? With the Crocs Kids’ Crocband Ii Sandal, you won’t have to be afraid about getting his feet wet because these sandals use water-friendly material that sheds water. It also comes with hook-and-loop closures, so your toddler’s feet are snug and secure.
These sporty sandals are perfect for all-day play. It is made with the iconic Crocs Comfort that gives your toddler’s feet the proper support, that’s why it’s one of the 7 best toddler sandals for summer These sandals are designed to allow easy on-and-off so toddlers can learn to put it on themselves.
Although the Crocs Kids’ Crocband Ii Sandal’s straps have a soft feel, it may leave red marks on your toddler’s feet during the first few days of using them due to the friction.
- It is lightweight and perfect for outdoor activities
- It uses water-friendly material so that it can be used on the beach
- It uses Croslite foam, so their feet are comfortable all day
- It uses hook and loop closures for a secure fit
- The straps may be weak for rough play
- The material of the straps may leave red marks on your toddler’s feet
- The material may wrinkle when left too long under the sun
Teva Kids’ T Psyclone XLT Sport Sandal
Give your toddler a sporty look with the Teva Kids’ T Psyclone XLT Sport Sandal because they deserve sandals for comfortable running and playing.
If you have a playful, energetic toddler, he needs more than just straps on his sandals. These sport sandals feature a breathable mesh upper that keeps their feet comfortable and cool without sacrificing a secure fit. It has a synthetic sole for grip and is made of soft material, so it doesn’t leave red marks on their feet.
We know how important comfort is to kids, that’s why the Teva Kids’ T Psyclone XLT Sport Sandal features foam footbed cushions, so they have cushioned support for all-day play. It has a fuss-free opening for easy on and off, and a sporty build that inspires adventure.
The design of these shoes is long and wide, making it perfect for toddlers with chunky feet, but it may be an issue for small feet. It is recommended that you get an actual measurement of your toddler’s feet before purchasing it to avoid any hassles.
- It can be used in water
- It has excellent quality that’s durable and soft
- It has a synthetic outsole with excellent grip
- Its breathable material makes it comfortable for use in warm weather
- It has issues with sizing
- These sandals have an elongated design, which may cause tripping
- The straps on the top and bottom may not line up accurately
Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Shoe Surfer Sandal
Be worry-free when hitting the beach with your toddler in the Salt Water Sandals by Hoy Shoe Surfer Sandal, featuring material meant to withstand saltwater so your little one can enjoy the sea.
These beach sandals belong to one of the 7 best toddler sandals for summer, because it is specifically made for saltwater. If you are planning a vacation, or if the beach is a normal part of your routine, these durable sandals are perfect for your toddler.
These saltwater sandals are made of 100% leather with buckled closures. It has a rubber sole for good grip, with material you can wear in water or land. Comfort at sea doesn’t mean you sacrifice style. These sandals come in different colors, so it’s easy to mix and match.
As with all leather materials, it requires extra and special care to last. Although it is a durable material, there are other steps to ensure you make the most of it. It is recommended that you do a pre-soak before use to allow the leather to soften.
- It is stylish and comfortable
- It is made of 100% leather, that’s durable and safe on skin
- It has a rubber sole for better grip on slippery surfaces
- It can be worn in the water or on the land
- The material is not too flexible
- It may show signs of wear after several uses
- The material may crack over time
Litfun Kids Girls Cute Flower Open Toe Flat Strap Summer Sandals
Are you looking for adorable sandals for that cute Sunday dress? We got one just for you! Give your little princess girly touch with the Litfun Kids Girls Cute Flower Open Toe Flat Strap Summer Sandals and wow your family.
A little girl’s wardrobe is incomplete without a little girly touch. These feminine sandals are made of PU leather for durability and flower details for style. They have a comfortable footbed so your little girl can stay in them all day.
These flower sandals come in different colors and a hook-and-loop strap for an easy on and off. These open-toe sandals are perfect for warmer months, ensuring your little girl’s feet stay cool and comfortable. The rubber sole on the sandals provides a good grip so she can enjoy more walks knowing her feet have excellent support.
The flower details of the Litfun Kids Girls Cute Flower Open Toe Flat Strap Summer Sandals are flimsy and may be easy to rip. If you have a toddler who likes to tug on things that attract them, this floral centerpiece may not last so long.
- It has a cute girly style that’s perfect for little girls
- It uses hook and loop straps so you can quickly put them on and take them off
- It has a comfortable footbed that’s ideal for your long hours of walking
- It is made of durable PU leather
- The flower design may fall off during rough play sessions
- The color of the images is slightly different in person
- The velcro is not enough to fully tighten the sandals
Carter’s Girl’s Flossie Flower Gladiator Sandal
If you couldn’t pull off the gladiator sandals trend, let your little girl take it instead with the Carter’s Girl’s Flossie Flower Gladiator Sandal. This feminine touch to the trendy gladiator sandals will be a fashion hit on your mini-me.
It’s easy to flaunt in style if you have statement shoes with you. And your little princess can be fashionably cute in a pair of gladiator sandals. It has flower accents that add femininity to its warrior-like history with a zipper closure that’s easy to manage.
Style is an essential component when choosing footwear. That’s why this cute, history-inspired design is one of the 7 best toddler sandals for summer. Summer is a brief season for some, and if you’ve been counting on some warmth to dress your little girl up in some cute skirts, shorts, and sundresses, then the Carter’s Girl’s Flossie Flower Gladiator Sandal should be a summer wardrobe staple for those picnics and parties.
The zipper closure of the Carter’s Girl’s Flossie Flower Gladiator Sandal may be ideal for a secure fit, but the metal may leave the back of your little girl’s feet some red marks. If not handled properly, a zip closure can also bite into the skin inadvertently when she’s trying to put it on herself or playing with it.
- It has a rubber sole that provides a good grip on slippery surfaces
- It has a fashionable, iconic design that’s perfect for summer occasions
- It uses a zipper closure for a secure fit
- It comes in different colors for versatility
- It does not have stretchable material and may cause friction marks
- The zipper closure may leave marks on your little girl’s skin
- The flower accents may fall off during rough play
Chaco Z1 Ecotread Sandal
Get your toddler geared for adventure in the Chaco Z1 Ecotread Sandal. With its sleek design, meant for treading, your toddler will surely make his mark.
These Ecotreads are built for adventure and play. It has midsoles made of durable PU foam, so it’s comfortable on your child’s feet. The slip-resistant design makes the Chaco Z1 Ecotread Sandal perfect for rough outdoor play while giving you peace of mind.
These sandals are labeled as “eco” because their outsoles use 25% recycled rubber. They’re durable for rough play, easy on the environment, and safe on your little one. They are machine-washable, so they’re easy to clean after all the muddy fun your child could get into, with convenient and adjustable straps.
Feet can be narrow or wide, and these qualities often become a source of problems in sizing when choosing shoes or sandals. The front straps of these sandals are not adjustable, and they come in a slightly wider size. If your toddler has narrow feet, make the measurements first and refer to experts before making a purchase.
- The midsoles are made of durable and slip-resistant PU foam that’s comfortable and safe for some rough play
- It has a webbing design with a double cinch buckle for maximum security
- It uses recycled material and is environmentally sustainable
- It is machine-washable, so it’s easy for parents with busy schedules to manage
- The arch of the sandals may leave red marks on your toddler’s skin
- It has sizing concerns since the opening may be too wide for people with narrow feet
- The front strap is not adjustable
If you’re planning a summer trip or an adventure, your child deserves to enjoy it in breathable and comfortable footwear. We hope our list of the 7 best toddler sandals for summer becomes your reference for all things regarding sandals for your toddler. Toddlers have a healthy amount of energy, and they deserve only the best footwear for their first few adventures. Find out more about baby footwear.