Do I Need Baby Hangers For Clothes?
Babies have a lot of clothes that they need to wear on different occasions. It is the reason why we carry a baby bag that is full of baby clothes and other items so that you will always be ready. Since our babies have a lot of things, it is best to keep everything in order and make it easier for us to find what they need. Organizing their clothes will be the fastest way for you to identify which one to wear. But do I need baby hangers in keeping everything organized? It will depend on whether you have enough space for their clothes or not.
Do I need baby hangers for my baby's clothes?
Baby's clothes are small, and most of them have cotton fabric. But some cotton clothes are prone to wrinkles. Do I need baby hangers for baby clothes? It depends on what type of clothes you want to hang and the size of the closet. What makes baby hangers good for hanging baby clothes is you can easily see the nice dresses and other outfits that you want your baby to wear during the day. Also, most parents love to dress their babies with different kinds of costumes and outfits.
Tips in dressing up your baby
As a new parent, we prepare different kinds of clothes in different sizes. It is great to have extra big clothes so that when the baby grows up, you don't have to worry about buying new clothes. Here are some tips in dressing up your baby.
- Know where to go – It is good to know where you will be going with your baby. Everything will be a lot easier when you already have an outfit in mind so that you can find it easily and wear it on your baby.
- Check the weather – The clothes should be appropriate for the weather. If the weather is too hot, choose clothes with thinner fabric. But if the weather is cold, choose clothes with thicker fabric. If it is snowing, don't forget to layer some clothes and bring a warm blanket or a baby wrap.
- Bring extra clothes – Wherever you go, it is advisable to bring extra clothes in case your baby sweats on their current outfit. It is also good for emergencies like when they accidentally pee or poo on their clothes or when their diaper is leaking.
- Pair the clothes in advance – If you already planned out the days when you will be going out with your baby, pair the clothes in advance so that you will no longer have to look for them in the closet. Do I need baby hangers when pairing the clothes? – Yes. It will be easier for you to see the outfits that you like them to wear.
- Check if it still fits – We tend to hoard a lot of baby clothes when we are still expecting. But it is good to check if the clothes still fit them or not. If your baby outgrew their clothes, you can keep them in an airtight box or container and save it for future use. But if you don't have any plans to have more babies, you can always give it away or sell them online.
How to organize the baby closet and drawers
There are a lot of ways that you can do to organize the clothes of your baby in drawers or lockers. It is to keep them clean and neat, and also easier for you to find the right clothes for them to wear. Here are some tips on organizing their clothes:
- Place all daily clothes next to or near the changing table – Daily clothes or house clothes need to be next to or near the changing table. It is convenient for you to change their clothes whenever they accidentally stain their clothes.
- Use hangers – Hangers are good for organizing baby clothes. But do I need baby hangers for house clothes? You don't need to use hangers for house clothes because they are just at home. But baby hangers are good for clothes that have delicate fabric or prone to wrinkles. These hangers can help keep the clothes wrinkle-free.
- Separate different sizes and use size labels – Hanging all the clothes according to size is a good indicator that your baby is growing. You can separate the clothes with a label so that you know which size suits them the most. There are also size and age labels in most baby clothes, so it will be easier for you to identify the right size for them.
- Use drawer organizers – You can always use the drawers as organizers so that you will know which layer of the drawer you should open whenever you are looking for something. There are different styles and techniques for folding baby clothes. If you can keep your little one’s clothes neatly folded, you will save a lot of space.
- Separate every item – Every identical piece of clothing needs to be in the same drawer. It is easier to organize and find the outfit that you are looking for. You can always use a drawer organizer to properly separate the items and keep the clothes in one line.
Do I need baby hangers for all my baby's clothes? – Not really. All house clothes are advisable to be stored in drawers near the changing table. Hanging all the nice dresses and clothes of your baby can make your baby’s closet neat. It will also keep them looking crisp and easier for you to find when you decide to let your baby wear them. Baby hangers can help organize the closet and lessen your stress and time when trying to look for what clothes to wear for your baby. Get more tips on dressers.
February 8, 2021
By: Alicia Davis
Baby clothes can be tricky to hang and to handle. They are, after all, tiny and can slip easily when not hung properly
February 2, 2021
By: Josie Ray
You’ve already designed the nursery and had your baby shower. How else are you going to arrange all those cute outfits given to you as gifts?