How To Start An Inflatable Bouncer Business
If you are considering to start an inflatable bouncer business, there are things that you need to research and know before you can run this kind of business. How to start a inflatable bouncer business require a lot of thinking. It is a good business because there are a lot of children that celebrate their birthdays with grand parties and lots of activities. Some of these are games, party houses, clown shows, and so much more. This celebration is one of the best markets that you can target when starting a starter bouncer business.
Common Mistake When Starting an Inflatable Bouncer Business
Before anything else, there is a lot of bouncer business that failed because of unseen events. Here are the common mistakes that a bouncer business or any similar businesses fail:
- Type of bounce houses – There are different types of bounce houses that you can choose to start with, some are kid-friendly, and some are not. But there are a lot of businesses that fail to choose which one to bring during an event. It is a result of poor planning.
- Sizes of the bounce houses – The size matters when choosing the right type of bounce houses during an event. It should fit the venue perfectly to accommodate the number of children who want to play in the bounce house.
- High starting capital – Bounce houses are huge investments. Investing too much during the first few runs is a wrong move.
- Paper works – Doing all the paper works beforehand is a must. It shows your legality to function and operate this type of business.
- Competition – Knowing your competition is one thing you need to learn if you want to know how to start a inflatable bouncer business. It allows you to see what you need to do to spice things up.
- Inventory and expenses – Not keeping track of your inventory or expenses may result in a huge loss of income. It is because you don’t know where your money went.
- Team – Not giving the right treatment to the team who runs the business is a bad move.
- Update – Failure to update the equipment used for a certain period may result in any forms of accidents. There is a tendency that your bounce houses are old and worn out and can cause harm to whoever is using and playing inside.
Things You Need to Know on How To Start A Inflatable Bouncer Business
Learning how to start a inflatable bouncer business is the same as starting other businesses. There are a lot of things that you need to do and learn along the way. Here are the general things that you need to know when it comes to starting a business:
- Have a documented plan – If you have a plan in mind, make sure you have notes about it. It is best if they are in a Powerpoint presentation to keep everything organized.
- Know your market – You should have a target market in mind and know how to sell what you have to them.
- Get insurance – It is mandatory to have your business insured in case something bad will happen.
- Start small – Before placing all your capital to a business, start with a small amount of money as a test-run. It will help you determine if you are doing well with your business or not. If you are doing well, that's the time to slowly pour in more money to invest with your business.
- Seek financial advice – Not everyone has the money to start a business. It is advisable to seek financial advice from a professional to help you start.
- Have a social media page – Setting up a social media page gives you more audiences and possible clients. It is part of preparing to give a large group of people that you are about to start a good business.
- Future expenses – If you want to learn how to start a inflatable bouncer business, you must foresee the future expenses. You should also know what you need to purchase in advance, things to maintain, people or team to pay, and other expenses that can help keep your business running.
What You Need To Have to Start an Inflatable Bouncer Business
Part of learning how to start a inflatable bouncer business are the pieces of equipment that you need. These are the core of your business and the reason why you are doing it in the first place. Here are the things that you need to start and keep your business going:
- Inflatable houses – There are different sizes, types, and designs of inflatable houses. Choose the common and the favorable one as a start.
- Food source – Find a good source of catered food so that you will not have to worry about cooking.
- Party supplies – Get a good deal from a wholesale store that can give you the party supplies you need.
- Truck – A decent truck that can carry all your business supplies makes it easier to transport everything at once.
- Good team – A good working team will help you maintain your business and keep it running for a long time. To keep the people in the team, they must have the right treatment so that they will stay and help you keep your business.
There are a lot of children who celebrate their birthdays with a theme. Having an inflatable bouncer at a children’s party can make the party a lot more fun. If you want to know how to start a inflatable bouncer business, you need to do a lot of work for it to happen. Learn the common mistakes, know your market, and have a great strategy to have more bookings. Also, be sure that you have all the things and the team that you need to keep the business running for a long time.
September 6, 2020
By: Rachel Welsh
Seeing tears and rips in your baby’s bouncy castle can be disheartening. You’d initially think that the bounce house is doomed when it’s severed.
September 6, 2020
By: Alicia Davis
Molds and mildew are bounce house’s top enemy. They can potentially cause physical damage to the bounce house and, worse, pose a ton of health risks to users.
September 2, 2020
By: Rita Camden
A bouncy house can turn your kid’s party to an entirely new level of fun. However, inflatable houses are not just excellent for parties, and they can also be used for weekend playdates.